slides and negatives
- 35mm, 110, 126, 127, half frame, Super 35mm slides (2" x 2" mounts)
- 35mm negatives
- 27 cents per slide or negative frame at 2400 d.p.i.
- 33 cents per slide or negative frame at 3200 d.p.i.
- 39 cents per slide or negative frame at 4800 d.p.i.
- Included: Cropping, Proper Orientation, Color Correction, the use of software to remove minor dust & scratches, and a DVD set with all of your digital images
- Average processing time is 4 business days for slide or negative frame orders under 500 slides / frames
- No minimum order requirements
- All work is completed in our South Carolina facility
- Organization: The choice is yours. We do not require you to sort your slides or negatives. If you categorize your slides or negatives by subject, the folder and files will contain that name. Example: Billy’s first Birthday; Folder name = Billy’s First Birthday; File Names = Billy’s First Birthday 001, Billy’s First Birthday 002, etc. Ziploc bags are a great way to separate photos
- Your original images will be returned with your digital copies
- No need to count your slides or negatives. We will obtain an accurate count post scanning.
- You do not need to remove your slides from carousels or boxes. We will replace them in the same order at no additional charge.
Which resolution should I choose?
- 2400 d.p.i. is perfect for television and computer monitor viewing and will allow you to make a future reprint up to 5″ x 7″
- 3200 d.p.i. will allow you to make a future reprint up to 8″ x 10″
- 4800 d.p.i. will allow you to make a future reprint up to 11″ x 17″
Great add ons
- Additional DVD set of your digital images: $10.00
- Digital Photo Frame containing all of your scanned images: $75.00
- Flash drive containing your images: $10.00
- Upload your photos to your choice of an online-photo sharing service: 3 cents per image
- Archival of photos for 1 year to allow ordering of additional copies of your images: $10.00
Still unsure? Try us for free. Simply send us up to ten images with your order form. We will scan your images, place them on a DVD, and ship them back to you for free. You can see the quality of our work for yourself.