12 cents per print at 300 dpi resolution
15 cents per print at 600 dpi resolution
Average four business days processing time per 1,000 photos
Included: Cropping, rotation, and color correction on a DVD
Any size photo up to 12” x 17”
35mm Slides & Negative Frames Scanned
27 cents per slide or negative frame at 2400 dpi resolution
33 cents per slide or negative frame at 3200 dpi resolution
29 cents per slide or negative frame at 4800 dpi resolution
Average four business days processing time per 500 slides or negative frames
Included: Cropping, rotation, color correction, and software to remove most minor dust and scratches on a DVD
All 2” x 2” mounted slides or 35mm negatives
- Average processing time - FOUR business days
- USA Processing - All work is performed in our US facility
- Personalized service - We offer service at a level our competitors cannot match
- Unmatched customer service - We are available by phone or e-mail to answer your questions every day from 8 am - 10 pm
- We do not offer various levels of service. Our price structure is based on resolution. Each customer receives the same great service and product quality.
- Manual basic color correction
- Rotation - Proper landscape or portrait orientation
- No additional charge for photos up to 12" x 17"
- No additional charge for named folders
- All slide and negative orders include the use of software to remove dust and scratches
- Images placed on a DVD
- D.P.I. - Lower d.p.i. scans may result in lower quality scans
- Many of our competitors will offer "teaser" pricing and then up-charge for features that Scan To Digital provides at no additional charge
- Is all work completed in the USA?
- Do they charge extra for sorting, cropping, rotation, scanning to multiple named folders? These features are included with Scan To Digital's pricing
- Beware of services that charge based on tiered pricing. If you send in fewer images than the maximum allowed you could be paying substantially more per scanned image.